Thermal Inkjet Printer (TIJ)
The GX-Series Thermal Inkjet Printers (TIJ) are versatile, easy to integrate, easy to operate – the perfect fit on many printing applications and substrates. With the latest networking technology and producing graphic code quality, the Gx-Series TIJ Printers are ideal not only for batch and date coding but also for complex code formats, check weighing and track & trace applications across FMCG industries.
The new range, with the exception of the G20i, is fully compatible with Industry 4.0 standards using the Domino Cloud. Domino Cloud allows remote capability, providing the data and tools to ensure printing is a contributor to better packaging and processing systems management.
If you are looking for a coding solution that is designed for high-resolution printing at high line speeds with complete reliability the Gx-Series Thermal Inkjet Printers(TIJ) can meet your needs!
Clean. Clear. Coding. With Termal Inkjet
Gx150i – Ideally suited to fast-moving consumer environments in markets like food, beverage, industrial, healthcare, and pharmaceutical, the Gx150i Thermal Inkjet Printer provides coding in high-resolution at high-speed. Flexible mounting positions and small print heads make production line integration easy. The 7″ touch screen with intuitive user interface enables easy, error-free operation and data input directly on board.
Gx350i – The Gx350i is Domino’s coding specialist for multi-print head operation, fast data transfer, and challenging controller (IP64 rated) environments across many industries. Flexible mounting positions and small print heads make production line integration easy. The 10″ touch screen with intuitive user interface enables easy, error-free operation and data input directly on board.
Gx-OEM – The Gx-OEM is a fit and flexible Thermal Inkjet Printer (TIJ) that integrates seamlessly with packaging machinery; it is designed to be fitted into control cabinets. All operations, label creation, and editing can be done on-board via the user’s HMI. The small print heads easily fit on production lines and can be mounted up to 25m from the controller.
Domino G-Series – Thermal Inkjet Printer
If you are looking for a coding solution that is flexible, easy to integrate into your production line, and designed for high-resolution printing at fast line speeds while being utterly reliable, you are looking for a G-Series Thermal Inkjet Printer (TIJ).
The modular set-up grows with your requirements: Up to four individually operating print heads are managed by one controller and can be configured to operate multiple production lines or print big-size messages enabling your printer set-up to adapt to your production requirements. Intelligent i-Tech features and smart cartridge functions guarantee for easy operation, improved production planning, and reduced errors saving you time and money.
As G-Series, thermal inkjet printer controllers do not require regular essential maintenance your line efficiency is greatly improved.
G-Series Printer (TIJ) Variants
- G130i– the ideal solution for simple coding requirements on all substrates and print heights up to 25.4mm managing up to 2 production lines with all the benefits of the innovative i-Tech features.
- G220i– meets a wide range of applications utilizing 4 print heads for 50.8mm maximum print height on up to 2 production lines. Alphanumeric texts in various possible fonts and all actual 2D bar codes enable industry-standard code formats for enhanced traceability. Networking is enabled with Ethernet.
- G230i– meets a wide range of applications utilising 2 print heads for 25.4mm maximum print height or 12.7.mm print height on 2 production lines. Alphanumeric texts, using any True Type Font, is possible. Industry-standard 2D bar codes are available enabling enhanced traceability. Networking is enabled with Ethernet for further integration
- G320i– all the flexibility G-Series has to offer for the most complex demands with additional management of 4 production lines operating simultaneously.
- NEW – OEM Board – Specifically designed to be used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Integrators, the G320i OEM Board can work seamlessly within the target system and HMI control environments. With four print heads in four different print group settings, it provides OEMs with a wealth of configuration opportunities that our competitors simply cannot match. And with our two print head options - standard and low profile - you get the flexibility you need to enable this robust and high quality machine to work comfortably within any environment.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino’s Thermal Inkjet Printers G-Series has many benefits to offer:
- High speed /resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Easy to use printer with minimal training required to set up, operate, and maintain.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
- Reliable and flexible modular solution that can grow with your future requirements.