Codico Distributors Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It addresses the export of personal data outside the EU., For the purpose of this regulation the data controller is Codico Distributors Ltd .
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.codico-distributors.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by Codico Distributors Ltd and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To log your use of our website and services so that we can understand which content you find useful or interesting.
- To support our advertising activities.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional activities, email campaigns and advertising.
- To ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide sodial media features such as liking and sharing our content.
This website utilises Lead Forensics. The Lead Forensics tool uses IP tracking for identifying businesses and is not the same as cookies. The Lead Forensics tracking code will only provide information that is readily available in the public domain. It does not, and cannot, provide individual, personal or sensitive data regarding who has visited the Codico website. It will provide information on what companies have visited our website by identifying by way of their IP address. This data may be used by us to contact the business about their experience or for marketing purposes. We will not pass this data to third parties for any reason. More information can be found at www.leadforensics.com.
This website utilises Canddi Cookie and IP tracking to help us track and understand our users and their user journey. This application utilises publicly available information and data submitted through individuals to identify individuals. To learn more, contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Codico may also provide your personal data to third parties that Codico Distributors Ltd has hired to supply you with goods and services that you have requested. For example, in connection with a product you ordered, Codico Distributors Ltd would need to provide your address to a shipping company to deliver your package.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Codico Distributors Ltd may also provide your personal data to third parties that Codico Distributors Ltd has hired to supply you with goods and services that you have requested. For example, in connection with a product you ordered, Codico Distributors Ltd would need to provide your address to a shipping company to deliver your package.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Codico Distributors Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law.