Serialisation is a challenging process for pharmaceutical and life science manufacturers. It requires a lot of planning and can involve many different processes, people and vendors. For CMOs, serialisation readiness can be even more difficult, considering the fact that they usually manage different customer requirements. Delivered by some of Europe’s top serialisation experts, the key theme of the seminar is to present a solution that is both scalable in terms of growth and flexible to suit a contract packing organisation’s needs.
- Siobhain Duggan, Director of Innovation & Healthcare at GS1 Ireland – How global standards support the healthcare industry.
- Thomas Merle, CEO of Sericode (member of the Horizon Life Sciences Group) – Serialisation Implementation – Challenges, Strategy & Impact on the Business
- Barry Long, Regional Sales Director Ireland & UK at Optel Vision – CMO Specific Track & Trace Packaging Solutions.
- Darryl McConnell, Serialisation Technical Lead at Almac Group – Serialisation CMO Case Study: Addressing counterfeiting and facilitating traceability throughout the manufacturing and distribution supply chain.
- Michael Harkin, Regional Manager UK / Ireland / Africa at Microscan – The Importance of Barcode Quality for Serialisation.
- Frank Madden, Director at Crest Solutions – Execution of Serialisation Integration for Plant and ERP Systems (level 3 and 4).
- Bart Vansteenkiste, Global Life Sciences Manager at Domino Printing – The Hidden Challenges of Serialisation – Global and FMD Legislation and Substrate Study.
A Q&A will finish off the presentation section of the event. There will be an exhibition area for the 7 speaking companies to demonstrate their equipment and services.
Places are limited so don’t miss out on what will be an excellent informative and educational forum.
WHERE: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel – Newland’s Cross, Exit 1a Naas Road, Dublin 22Register Here