All4pack, also known by its former name Salon De L’emballage, Europe’s largest print and packaging expo 2016, took place this week in Paris France. At the show Domino had 2 stands; Digital Printing (DP) for the commercial print industry and the Product Identification (PI) stand for the manufacturing and packaging print industry.
As you can see for the video above Domino had over 20+ machines on show at the PI stand. Domino Printing chose this event to launch the new Ax-Series range of CIJ printers. There are 3 printers in the new range; the Ax150i for entry level coding and market and the Ax350i & Ax550i for higher level coding and marking, wash down and integration control. With functionality such as the Domino Cloud, in which Domino won a new innovation award at the show, which monitors the printers allowing alerts and information to be sent to the manager from the cloud. This will give information like printer faults, errors and preventative information such as consumable usage, in order to keep printers working for longer. The new Ax range also boasts the ability to print the perfect ink drop everytime with the new print system. More information can be found here on the Ax-Series http://www.ax-series.com/.
Domino technology at the show included:
- Ax-Series CIJ Printers.
- G-Series and C-Series for outer case coding & printing.
- M-Series for print and apply including the new Domino in-line tamp applicator.
- D-Series and FE Fume Extraction.
- F-Series 70w Fibre Laser for high speed marking of metal including aluminium beverage canning.
- V-Series Thermal Transfer Overprint.
- Domino Cloud – Offsite remote monitoring.
- Domino QuickDesign Software for printer control and message automation at plant wide level.
- N610i Digital Label Press capable of running at 75m/min – showcasing textured labels.
- K600i for high speed printing of varable data at 600dpi.
We are eagerly awaiting Interpack in 2017 to see more new innovations from Domino Printing.
For more information of the above technology please contact us.