Print and Apply Label Applicators
Domino M-Series Print & Apply Labeller
Domino M-Series i-Tech print and apply labeling range offers you the ultimate modular label coding system for your production line. Configure the applicator to suit your specific labelling application: Tamp Wipe, Blow, Corner Wrap, Side/Front and Pallet Labelling.
Whether you need traceability or labelling compliance, Domino’s M-Series Plus range is the truly flexible way to introduce print and apply label applicator solutions onto your production line.
Based on the M230i class leading printer, the M-Series standard range offers you the ultimate modular label-coding solution, from a standalone unit to more complex integrated systems. The modular design ensures that the solutions can be tailored to your specific needs, using an ergonomic approach for your comfort and safety. A wide range of standard configurations makes your choice simpler and ensures minimum disturbance when fitting into your production line.
Domino M230i – T4/T6 Variant
Modular and flexible Print & Apply labelling
With the M230i-T4 and the M230i-T6 you will get the smallest and safest Print & Apply solution on the market. Providing a choice of three standard stroke lengths, seven standard non stick pad sizes and left or right hand configuration, the M230i-T4 and M230i-T6 is highly configurable to meet your needs now in the future.
3 reasons to choose the M230i-T4/T6:
- Easy to operate – simple operation and unrivalled capability
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – reduced cost and increased efficiency
- Improved performance – sets the standard for efficiency
Benefits of Tamp Applicator
- Flexible multi-purpose Print & Apply solution
- Labelling of moving or stationary products
- Accurate & consistent label position
- Easy and fast pad changes
- Side, top or bottom labelling
- Applies last label printed
- Industrial robust design
- Left and right hand versions as standard
Request a Brochure
Pallet Labeller Station
For flexible, safe and easy to use pallet labelling