Outer Case Coding
Reliable & robust printing solutions for outer case or bulk container coding
Domino Printing’s range of large character valve-jet printers use a variety of inks to print text and variable data onto porous and non-porous materials, including corrugated outer cases, sacks, rubber, metal, PVC. Domino Thermal Ink jet, Macrojet and Case Coder can apply both water and solvent based inks, depending on your specific needs.
Large character printers, for simple and cost-effective coding onto outer cases, trays and sacks.
The C-Series range of outer case coders, software and ancillaries provides sustainable solutions to meet the needs of manufacturers: delivering increased productivity, flexibility and profitability while meeting the requirements of the whole supply chain. C-Series coders offer cost effective coding on outer case packaging, resulting in improved inventory management.
For simple and cost effective alphanumeric coding, Domino’s C-Series printers offer an extremely reliable solution. Based on Drop on Demand Valve Jet technology, these printers are simple to install, use and maintain.
- C1000+ Max Print Height 17.5mm
- C3000+ Max Print Height 35mm
- C6000+ Max Print Height 70mm
- Proven valve-jet technology ensures maximum up-time
- Clean and simple industrial design with integrated print head bracket and photocell, fully sealed ink containers reduce risk of mess and leaks
- Integrated user interface with simple keyboard layout and LCD display
- Programmable time and date codes, shift codes and sell-by dates, real-time product counting and password protection for operational control
- Simply requires power, no factory air necessary
- Water based inks available in a choice of black, red, blue and green
Domino G20i Thermal Ink Jet Printer
Simple to install. Simple to configure. Simple to code.
The Domino G20i is a compact, all in one, single-sided case coder ideally suited to data and text coding on outer case secondary packaging. It’s designed for straightforward self installation, set up and use without technical knowledge.
The G20i is the entry level, cost effective, one sided box coding solution for outer case coding. Installing the G20i is quick, simple and requires no technical expertise. Everything you need is included with the package. The system is service free. Cartridge change is a simple, less than 20 second operation without any technical skills or tools.
Ideal for coding one line of text, barcodes or logos, up to 12.7mm in height on to outer cases, cartons and corrugated boxes.
Watch the G20i video
- Quick, clean and easy to install
- High resolution print head delivering reliable image quality
- Domino manufactured ink providing high density codes
- Extremely reliable
- Cost effective solution
Domino G-Series – Thermal Ink Jet Printer
If you are looking for a coding solution that is flexible, easy to integrate into your production line and designed for high resolution printing at fast line speeds while being utterly reliable, you are looking for a G-Series Thermal Ink Jet Printer (TIJ).
The modular set-up grows with your requirements: Up to four individually operating print heads are managed by one controller and can be configured to operate multiple production lines or print big-size messages enabling your printer set-up to adapt to your production requirements. Intelligent i-Tech features and smart cartridge functions guarantee for easy operation, improved production planning and reduced errors saving you time and money.
As G-Series, thermal ink jet printer controllers do not require regular essential maintenance your line efficiency is greatly improved.
Domino Macrojet 2
Robust and reliable coding on a large variety of substrates Valve Jet Printer
Large Character coders with maximum uptime even in the harshest environments
Domino’s Macrojet has a well-earned reputation for delivering reliable, cost effective large character coding in a wide range of industries.
Macrojet can drive up to four remote heads from a single base unit.
The printer uses Drop on Demand Valve Jet technology to produce consistent quality coding onto a wide variety of porous and non porous substrates including PVC, metal, extrusion and many more.
The unique print head design allows fast drying inks (e.g. MEK based) to be used, producing sharp codes with maximum reliability.
- Sealed print head nozzles for maximum up-time in harsh environments
- Compact and unobtrusive design, easily integrates into existing production facilities
- Simple operator interface makes message creation and storage error free. The data entry terminal can be removed for added security
- Low-level print head option for tray coding or printing near the base of products; Macrojet print heads can operate in any orientation and up to four heads can be driven from each base unit
- Print single or twin line codes with a variety of coloured inks for porous and non-porous substrates
Domino M-Series Print & Apply Labeller
Domino M-Series i-Tech print and apply labeling range offers you the ultimate modular label coding system for your production line. Configure the applicator to suit your specific application: Tamp Wipe, Blow and Corner Wrap.
Easy to use print and apply labellers
Whether you need traceability or labelling compliance, Domino’s M-Series Plus range is the truly flexible way to introduce print and apply label applicator solutions onto your production line.
Based on the M230i class leading printer, the M-Series standard range offers you the ultimate modular label-coding solution, from a standalone unit to more complex integrated systems. The modular design ensures that the solutions can be tailored to your specific needs, using an ergonomic approach for your comfort and safety. A wide range of standard configurations makes your choice simpler and ensures minimum disturbance when fitting into your production line.
Fill out the form below and tell us about your project – we will set up a friendly call with one of our senior engineers to discuss your project in more detail.