About Codico Distributors.
Codico was set up in 1988 to market and service Domino continuous inkjet printers and drop on demand printers, to the packaging industry in Ireland. We are now 20 years in business. The demand for printing variable information at high speed, became a major issue as companies strived for faster production lines for their products. Within a very short space of time we were selling into all industry sectors.
The coding requirements ranged from single line printing up to eight lines of print. Print size from 0.6mm in height up to 100mm. Customers wanted to be able to print Logo’s and barcodes. Incremental and decremental numbering as well as random numbering and addressing. Batch Codes, Shift Codes and Traceability codes were also high on the list.
We then discovered that there was a need for more and more types of ink with colour variations. Ink that could change colour, would dry in less than 1 second, was to military specification, UV readable, alkali washable and able to adhere to bottles wet with condensation. The list is endless.
There then followed IP65 rated machines, Pinpoint print technology for the most discrete codes, and the patented "Freeform" Software, which gives us Near Letter Quality Print.
Building the machines, inks and software up to the various regulatory standards including 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP
Through Domino we achieve the market demands by offering the:
A-Series + - Small character, continuous inkjet machines.
C-Series + - Large character and high definition outer case codecs.
D-Series + - Scribing Laser.
G-Series + - HD Thermal Ink Jet.
S-Series + - DSP plus Scribing lasers for high speed indelible marking.
K-Series + - High definition multi-line graphics printers.
T-Series + - Specalist High Wattage Lasers.
M-Series + - Print and Apply Labels.
We then drove our service department to achieve less than 24 hour response times in any part of Ireland. There is overnight delivery for Inks and Spares, and to keep up with this service and support we opened offices in Newry Co. Down and Clonee just outside Dublin. Codico now averages an emergency breakdown response time of 8 working hours.
Codico Vision Statement
We will continue to:
- Be the Leading Supplier of Industrial Marking and Coding Equipment in Ireland
- Supply the best possible Technology from Companies Dedicated to Customer Care and R & D
- Work closely with our suppliers and implement industry best practice for Installation, Fault Finding and Repair.
- Advise our Customers on the best Product for the application and ensure that the equipment is installed On Time and as agreed.
- Give our Customers the Best Support Team in the industry.
- Always listen to our Customers needs and always strive to give our Customers the best ROI and the most UP time for Production.
Who's Who At Codico
Customer Support Co-Ordinater
Consumable Sales Executive
Office Manager - Codico Newry